Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

My 7YO is quite the artist.  He draws, draws, draws ALL the time.  He can always entertain himself with paper and pencil.  And he hardly ever makes mistakes or erases, which is totally amazing to me because I can't draw a stick person without changing the head three times.  This blog is devoted to the display of his drawings.  Don't worry, I'll pick the best and interpret where necessary.  He will also take special requests, if you'd like to see him attempt to draw a certain subject.   

For his first post, I would like to share the "About My Mother" book he completed in first grade this week.


My favorite color IS rambowe! 


I'm good at coaching, which explains.....


  Not sure why the children all look so frightened! 


At least he got my age right!  Not.


And I really have a big mouth. 



For the record, this is why I'm not a huge fan of the microwave. 


I actually think I like chocolate brownies the most, but I don't usually try to force feed them to him.  I love my evil eyes and the menacing piece of lettuce on the miniature pitchfork. 

All in all, he thinks I'm the best mom in the world!  And he's one of my favorite kids! 

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment